Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Yosemite Falls

Jon and I made the commitment to never (and I mean NEVER) climb Yosemite Falls again after we survived the feat several years ago. I guess he meant "we" would never climb it again when he agreed to climb it with his friend Chris, from work.
Last week, Jon and his friend took Thursday off and treked up the 3.4 mile climb to the top of Yosemite Falls (plus another mile to go to Yosemite Point). The two of them had been wanting to do this for about a year and this was the perfect time to go. They had great weather, beautiful scenery, and a great time!
Jon and Chris at the base of the hike. This pic was taken after they got down. . . They survived!

Half Dome from the top. . . SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Chris and Jon at Yosemite Point. You can see the top of Half Dome coming out of Chris's head.

Jon and Chris at the top of Yosemite Falls.


Yosemite Falls from the Valley floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers