The highlight of the month of May, was our long awaited trip to the beach. Ethan and I, along with our friends Stephanie and Abi left a day early for some fun before our husband's could join us (Thanks Jon for working so we can go to the beach). Jon and Josh drove up Thursday night after work. The weekend was incredibly windy, which made for in incredibly relaxing weekend. . . which was much needed.The first night (Wednesday), Steph and I packed up the kiddos and the sand toys and headed for the beach. We got as far as the sand and dried seaweed when the kids decided they wanted to play. They ran around squealing and laughing as they dug in the sand and played in the wind. I think we were the ONLY ones on the beach. . . it was great! After the wind became too much, we packed everything up (including the kids) and headed back to the beach house.
The rest of the weekend included some fun adventures diving the wind and hanging out around the house. Friday night, we BBQ'd some fine steaks and shrimp. We ate such deliciousness. I even got to bake up some yumminess since I had use of an oven! On Saturday evening, Jon, Ethan and I headed into Morro Bay for the Farmer's Market and ended up hiding between buildings to be safe from the wind. The restaurant we were planning on eating dinner at ended up being the place to be (some sort of jazz concert + surcharge), so we drove into San Luis, escaping the wind, and ate at Mo's. I've never eaten there before. . . but it is good (really good).
Sunday, we packed everything up and headed back to reality. It as a nice trip. . . I can't get enough of the ocean air!


What a cute guy you have! I love your blogs and your picture format! Your blogs look so professional!
ReplyDelete