I have been a huge slacker when it comes to blogging the past few weeks. I do have some stuff to blog about, but I thought I would quickly upload some of our recent favorite shots of our boys.

Doesn't Ethan take awesome pictures? Although, I think it's time I called to get Ethan another hair cut, it's getting a bit shaggy! Sunday marked Ethan's half birthday, making him a grand 2 1/2. Today he informed me that he is not Mommy's baby boy, but Mommy's big boy. He has been working really hard with potty training and loves getting chocolate each time he uses the potty. We are really working on underwear right now. I think he's getting it! We even ventured out to Target the other day with out any diaper on. . . no accident! Yeah! He really loves his little brother and tries so hard to help.

Here's a picture of our little Weston. He is getting over a really bad cold this week. But, when we went to the doctor for the cold he weighed in at 7lbs 8oz. He's still wearing newborn clothes, which is weird to me, because Ethan had long outgrown them by now (he's 5 1/2 weeks). He is doing a lot of sleeping, but when he is awake he has the most beautiful blue eyes and "smile!"
I promise to post something in the next few days. . . I promise!
Great pictures and good looking boys!
ReplyDeleteAlli