Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Ethan turns 3!!!!

I can't believe that Ethan is 3!  Ethan's birthday was the day after we arrived home from Cambira.  I really wanted to make it a fun, special day since it was the day after getting home from vacation and 2 weeks away from his party-day.  So, we had Abi over for lunch and a craft.  Jon picked out Cars themed birthday napkins and wooden cars that you could paint.  I made cupcakes for him to blow out.  It was fun!  

 Then, we went out to dinner to celebrate at 5 Guys, because Ethan's favorite thing in the whole world is french fries and they make pretty good ones.  Then we had Fro-Yo at Yogurtland, walked around the Farmer's Market and played on the playground (all his picks!).


 Then, we came home and had ice cream and cake.  He of course wanted to blow out candles. . . another one of his favorite things!

Next year, I think I am just going to put some frosting in a cupcake holder and stick a candle in it, because that's really all he eats! :)

Happy Birthday, Ethan!  You are a joy to your mommy and daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers